A consultation will be carried out before each treatment. At the end of each treatment an after-care leaflet may be provided with all the information you will need to get the best out of your treatment.
- If you have had a lash lift within the last 4 weeks, this treatment cannot take place until after then
- Please make me aware of any eye conditions prior to your appointment, as in some cases this treatment may not be suitable until the condition clears up
- Please do not have any eye make up on when I arrive
- Do not have your contact lenses in when I arrive-have your normal glasses to hand to put on when I have finished
DO NOT curl your lashes with a curler BEFORE or AFTER
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes after the treatment
- Avoid make-up and perfumed products for 8 hours (preferably 24)
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms or sunbeds as these will make the tint fade faster and thereafter try to keep visits to a minimum and where possible, wear goggles.
- If wearing make-up, be aware that removers can cause the tint to fade