A consultation will be carried out before each treatment. At the end of each treatment an after-care leaflet may be provided with all the information you will need to get the best out of your treatment.
- A patch test must be carried out at least 24 hours before your appointment for eyelashes and eyebrows to make sure you are not allergic to the tint. This must be done even if you have had tinting before.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes after the treatment
- Avoid make-up and perfumed products for 8 hours
- Do not go swimming for 24 hours
- Avoid saunas or sunbeds as these will make the tint fade faster
- If wearing make-up, be aware that removers can cause the tint to fade