OFFERED FOR WOMEN ONLY
Eve Taylor products are blended with pure, natural aromatherapy oils to suit all skin types and are non-comedogenic-meaning they do not block your pores, therefore reducing the incidence of pimples. They are neither tested on animals nor do they contain lanolin, mineral oils, artificial fragrances or SD alcohols
Holistic Facials are the perfect way to care for your skin
During the treatment I will cleanse, exfoliate, apply a masque, tone and moisturise your facial skin and neck, to fully promote well-hydrated and clear skin.
A facial massage will be performed to soothe your mind, release the tiny taut muscles of facial expressions, soothe nerve endings and give the complexion a smoother and brighter look. My facials achieve fantastic results and lift away tension to leave you truly relaxed and refreshed. The massage includes work on specific pressure points to encourage stimulation that can help to release endorphines – the body’s feel good hormones. In addition, lymphatic drainage is performed, which is your lymph (fluid) in your cells being able to transport any fatty acids or toxins out of your body as waste material.
All facials include cooling cucumber eye pads to soothe tired eyes and reduce puffiness, as well as the application of eye gel and lip balm to protect and soothe the eyes and lips.
The Benefits of an Eve Taylor Holistic Facial
- on the skin:
- Moisturise, cleanse, nourish and revitalise with extracts of Bamboo, Soya and Cucumber
- Tone muscles and relieve tension
- Improve appearance and texture with Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Lavender and Jasmine
- Improve resistance to bacterial activity with Basil, Rosewood and Vitamin rich Avocado
- Stimulate the regeneration of skin cells and slow premature ageing
- Help to eliminate or re-balance skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Brighten the complexion due to increased blood circulation
- on the body
- Relax you as the treatment has a calming effect on the nervous system
- Improve circulation to the hair and scalp
- Relieve sinus pressure and reduce tension headaches
- Boost immune system
- Increase the blood and lymph circulation-to remove toxins with Smectite clay
- on the mind
- Reduce stress, tension and anxiety levels
- Create an overall feeling of care and well-being
- Relieve stress and fatigue
- Promote restful sleep
- Improve concentration
Active Facial – £22.50
Cleanse, exfoliation, mask, tone and moisturise. Including a mini active massage of the face and head.
Perfect for those will little time, but who still enjoy the luxuries in life
Rejuvenating Facial – £30.00
Active facial, but to include the use of a facial brush to boost circulation, improve skin texture and fully clean deep-down into your pores, followed by a rejuvenating full massage of the face and neck, with the addition of facial reflexology. Perfect for those wanting to fully relax and unwind